Thursday, June 9, 2011

Meeting friends

Today Karis finally got to meet our sweet friends the Houlihans. Steve and Tasha were some of our closest friends when we first moved to Memphis and got married. They moved to Montana a little over a year ago. We want them to know they can come back whenever they want.

This is Isaac. I asked if he would take a picture with Karis, but he declined. He did offer to take a picture with his sword though. What a boy. I can't believe how big he has gotten!
This is us with Tasha and Ansley. Ansley is almost a month older than Karis. If they lived here Ansley would be Karis's best friend. Hopefully they will still know each other. (Please ignore the fact that I hadn't showered.)
Tonight I finally caved (or did the right thing) and pulled out Karis's 3-6 month clothes. I was trying to ignore that the 3 months were a little small. Look how big she looks. I'm afraid to blink and miss it all!

No comments: