- our community group
- our dog, even though he sheds all over my house, I wouldn't trade him
- the doctor who MADE Van stay home from work when he was sick, if only the doctor could make him actually rest
- friends who challenge me to be more thoughtful and intentional just by hanging out with them (ahem, Kat, ahem)
- A warm house in the cold.
- The little bit of snow that was fun to watch fall, but didn't make a mess.
- Neighborhood kids that come by just to say hi.
- Friends who make adorable adoption announcements--Petit Four Prints
Saturday, December 3, 2011
A few random things I'm thankful for:
at 10:56 PM