Wednesday, December 21, 2011

3-party Saturday

Our 3-party Saturday turned into a two party Saturday because Van had to work most of the day. I just didn't want to do 3 by myself with a napless baby. So we stayed home for the middle party.

The first stop was a birthday party for our sweet new friend Evie. It was fun meeting their family and celebrating a sweet girl.



The second party (which we opted out of) was a birthday party for our little friend Romey. While we didn't go, I did have the honor of making the birthday cake. It was a lot of fun to make and I was very pleased with how it turned out.



The third party was our community group Christmas party. K stayed with my mom, so we got to be childless for the night. We had a great game of Dirty Santa complete with a light-up caroler. It was quite creepy looking. Great job Parker! It went home with Josh (a college student), and he already had plans for whose room it would grace first. After the present exchange we had a bonfire where we lost all of the young-uns (hard to swallow that I am one of the oldies) and the oldies sat around talking for a while. It was a nice relaxing time.



No comments: