Friday, July 22, 2011

A Visit From Isaac


A few days after we returned from the lake, Karis' friend/future husband came for their first playdate. Isaac's mom, Sarah, is one of my best friends from home. Isaac is two months older than Karis, but his due date was the same week she was born, so in my head they are very close in age.


Look, they're holding hands. I don't think Karis likes it though...

We loaded them up in their matching car seats.

And took them to Chick-fil-a and used some of our 1st 100 coupons to get a free lunch. At least we got a free lunch. Isaac had peas. Karis had formula. I think they were jealous though.

It was a fun first visit. Let's do it again soon!

1 comment:

The Robinson's said...

Just saw this....we had loads of fun too! We will definitely be doing it again soon!

P.s.....I greatly admire your abilitly to blog and update so well! You inspire me friend!