Monday, July 2, 2012

Talk, talk, talking

My girl, she is a talker!  Her favorite word is Boofer--he is probably actually her favorite family member too.  When I walk into her room in the morning, she says "mama" and then points to the window or door and says "boofer."  Sometimes it sounds a little bit like buffa, but she can say it.

She says mama, dada or even daddy, pawpaw, nana (but only for a banana, not her grandmother unless prompted), cheese, thank you, bye-bye, hi, and uh, oh.  She is also a mimic, when I sing, she sings; when I ask her to say something, she usually attempts and does really well, unless of course someone else is there.  When she is saying something that I ask her to her words are endless, but those don't really count.

Other tricks include, the lion sound, the elephant trunk only sometimes accompanied by the noise, cow mooing, the lizard trick (her favorite), finding her belly, showing where her head and mouth are, sometimes finding her toes.  She dances like crazy and understands way more than I realize.

My baby is growing up so fast.  She has got an opinion as big as her personality, which in huge.  I just want to freeze her and make her stop growing.

No comments: